Job title: Wastewater Quality Analyst
Company: EOS OUTSOURCING LIMITED
Job description: EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have successfully implemented the largest projects in this sector and support the largest Companies specializing in comprehensive project execution (Engineering services, Deliveries and Construction). With over 15 years of experience and a strong presence in the global market, we are aimed to helping our clients develop their business globally.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Carrying out water quality surveillance;
- Carrying out water quality analysis to ensure continuous supply of water that meet WHO Drinking Water Quality Guidelines
- Prepare waste water quality monitoring schedules,
- Conduct on-site waste water sampling and quality testing
- Carry out detailed laboratory analysis for physical, chemical and micro-bacteriological quality parameters, preparing reports on the status of the water quality and providing recommendations to the water treatment plant operators.
- Ensure proper update of the database on the wastewater quality surveillance.
- Carrying out wastewater quality surveillance to ensure quality confirm to environmental standard and acceptable levels for reuse in watering plants, flushing toilets, fire-fighting, washing vehicles, construction and dust control
- Conduct advanced wastewater quality analysis including but not limited to Cholera Vibrios and other enteric pathogens
- Carrying out operation and first level maintenance of laboratory equipment for ensuring their proper operation.
- Carry out process control waste water treatment
- Provide monitoring and quality control for disposal of hazardous materials and liquid waste in an acceptable environment standard.
- Prepare annually laboratory equipment and chemical requirement for acquisition planning and replenishment
- Travelled to front locations and conducted on site water and waste water quality analysis as a routine support to TCC (troop)
- Prepare wastewater quality analysis report on weekly, monthly basis and whenever required.
- Report to Unit Chief immediately in regard to water quality related issues
- Visit sector hubs on a regular basis for arranging/transportation of wastewater samples, for laboratory tests and submit the certified water tests reports regularly
- B.Sc Engineering, chemistry or equivalent field with relevant work experience
- At least seven (7) years of working experience in Vibrio’s as well as other enteric pathogens, physical, chemical and microbiological quality analysis.
- Experience with standard techniques and practices for operation and maintenance of various types of water and wastewater laboratory instruments and preparation of reagents.
- Proven Ability to work with computer software such as Words, Excel, Internet, Emails etc
- Possession of a valid Driving License is preferable
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 07:28:20 GMT