Job title: Ux / Ui (front-end) Developer At Neshfix Enterprise
Job description: Neshfix Enterprise – We are Neshfix, the next big invention to hit the Nigerian space. It creates a mobile utility application that provides users with closest, most trustworthy professionals, craftsmen and labourers for all kinds of home and office needs from electrical to plumbing, carpentry to babysitting etc. Our platform offers the experience and growth you are looking for, and we would like to meet you! .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX / UI (Front-End) Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The UX/UI Front End Developer works interdepartmentally to build, deploy, and support the software that powers Neshfix Enterprise’s experiences. We’re seeking a candidate who loves to move fluidly between both creative and technical thinking.
- Our ideal UX/UI Front End Developer brings an engineer’s mind and a designer’s mentality together to solve complex Ul problems in code and in design.
- This role is focused on defining the needs and requirements for front end interfaces, defining scope, and working closely with Digital Marketing and IT teams and a team of developers on testing, deploying and integrating with back end services.
- Know and understand Neshfix’s tech stack.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to help define Ul requirements and constraints.
- Translate designs and build beautiful front end experiences, test components, and integrate with back end services.
- Flow from general requirements to design, including prototypes, through to implementation.
- Inform efforts to unify product look, feel and usability at all touch-points.
- Mentor other developers to improve the ability to self-diagnose UI/UX issues and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain a framework of modular web components that can be used in multiple products.
What We Need In You
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of work experience in UX and/or UI development with full life cycle experience and a strong portfolio.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to liaise between Marketing and IT Experience with HTML, CSS, major Ul platforms and design methodology.
- Experience with UI/UX design and integration, with data-intensive backend systems.
- Understanding of back end technologies and requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 04:26:38 GMT