Job title: Turbine Supervisor* M/F
Job description: Vacancy details
Organisation As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides the oil and gas industry with a complete range of resources and skills for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and optimising production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
With around 3,200 employees of 73 different nationalities working in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East, SPIE Oil & Gas Services offers services across five business major lines – well delivery & management, projects, engineering & construction, assessment & competency development, commissioning & start up, operations, maintenance & asset integrity – for its customers, including operators, engineering firms, and oil and gas contractors.
With around 47,200 employees and a strong local presence, SPIE achieved in 2019 consolidated revenues of €6.9 billion and consolidated EBITA of €416 million.
Turbine Supervisor* M/F
1 rotation to permanent
SPIE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a Turbine Supervisor to join her work force here in Nigeria.
Candidate must be knowledgeable in the following:
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3.
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc.,
- Be responsible/and to complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls Royce turbo-generators and 3 Thermodyn turbo-compressors .
Other duties are:-
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
Minimum level of experience required
6 years or more
Elec habilitation H0v L0
Work at height
English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Combining our differences
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:41:33 GMT