Job title: The Ama-Zuma Group Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited, and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive the overall revenue aspirations of the group across 3 subsidiaries.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the company
- Provide strategic advice to the Group Managing Director so that they will have an accurate view of the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Building and Maintaining an effective Management Team to achieve Strategic business goals
- Assuming full accountability to the Board for all company operations.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners, and authorities
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the company and ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance of all subsidiaries
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues, and resolve problems
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Establishing Continuing contacts with new prospects.
- First Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or any relevant discipline,
- A post-graduate degree in any related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the related industry at senior management level.
- A good understanding of the downstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong professional profile with excellent business development skills
- Good leadership skills, business management with an excellent track record of measurable results
- Excellent Marketing skills
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience in the Oil and Gas industry or transportation will be an advantage
- Very strong crisis management skills
- Previous experience in the Telecoms industry will be an advantage.
Application Deadline 14th August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated Resume to: using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 05:20:13 GMT