Job title: Technical Program Manager, Talent Acquisition
Job description: Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Austin, TX, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in project management
- Experience querying datasets in SQL
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience and interest in internal app development
- Experience drawing insights from data and using them to influence stakeholders
- Knowledge of GoogleSQL, Business Dashboards, and Apps Script
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Passion for providing a positive experience for Google’s candidates
About the job
Google’s known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. Whether you are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google’s long-term hiring needs, and work across a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven — and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
Our team enables Google Recruiting to identify, engage, and hire priority candidates. We leverage data, intel, and partnerships across the People Operations organization to drive immediate hiring impact aligned to business needs and to leadership priorities.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $116,000 – $125,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Design, improve and scale Apps Script projects, GoogleSQL scripts, and Business Dashboards.
- Create data workflows and business logic to support programmatic priorities.
- Perform data analysis to inform program strategy and growth.
- Develop features and solutions based on programmatic priorities, user feedback, and data.
- Build partnerships with stakeholders across recruiting and people operations to ensure seamless rollouts and feedback channels.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Expected salary: $116000 – 125000 per year
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.