Job title: Technical Manager
Job description: We are looking for a Technical Manager that has knowledge in various project management skills and has experience working with and also being a software engineer.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- 7 years above with software development and project/product management skills
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds and enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Have experience in working directly with software engineering teams.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Must have knowledge of programming languages and emerging technologies.
- In-depth understanding of project management and prevailing project management methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong research and analytical skills
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Must have knowledge in any of these technologies Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS,
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in UI/UX designs, web designs, production, etc.
- Creation and maintaining team roadmaps and backlogs with product managers.
- Working with stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of products to the market.
- Be trusted to use whatever project management tools are appropriate for the situation.
- Support and maintenance of software applications.
- Research and development.
- Ensuring On-time delivery of software development tasks according to global standards
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the scope.
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Works with other departments to understand design, technology, product development, and typically reports to top management.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Job date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 05:12:35 GMT