Job title: Subject Tutor Recruitment at IDMANN Institute
Company: IDMANN Institute
Job description: IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Subject Tutor
Job Location: Abia
Employment Type: Contract
- At IDMANN Academy, we provide Pre-Secondary, Secondary and Post- Secondary subject tutorials.
- All our tutorials are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
- As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire SUBJECT TUTORS to support our expanding operations
. * Are you in Umuahia or willing and able to relocate to Umuahia at no extra cost to IDMANN?
- Demonstrated interest in education and/or expanding educational access.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize the outreach effort in target area(s).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clear interest in education as a vector for personal improvement and communal development, and a curiosity about the world at large.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered as a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter that outlines their specific subject to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till all positions are filled.
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 04:35:06 GMT