Job title: SterlingPRO Business Application Limited Current Job Opportunity
Job description: SterlingPRO Business Application Limited is a Fintech that provides innovative, market-relevant and industrialized technology consulting solutions that drive high performance to the financial sector primarily.
SterlingPRO is a global brand servicing Top Commercial Banks across Nigeria and Africa with plans to expand into other markets like U.S, Europe and Asia. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Anthony – Maryland, Lagos
- Preparing company’s financial accounts and tax returns in line with the applicable tax legislation being conducted in the country.
- Maintaining and updating of company’s books of operations to be presented on request.
- Making periodic tax remissions to the relevant tax authorities
- Administering staff payroll
- Compiling and presenting financial reports to management as requested.
- Analysing company accounts and making effective recommendations to management as requested
- Engaging customer correspondents to ensure adequate follow up on company receivables.
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with an academic background in either of the following Degrees: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Economics
- Possession of ICAN/ ACCA or in advanced stages of professional exams is an added extra advantage.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving, critical thinking skills and ability to think on the spot
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years in as at 2021.
- Ability to Liaise and build good relationships with colleagues within the company
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity to Maryland is an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9th August, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 01:02:09 GMT