Job title: Special Needs Teacher At Sitrid International School
Job description: Sitrid is an acronym for Steps In The Right Direction. It is a 21st century based Nursery, Primary school and Secondary School which opened a little over 10 years ago. It caters for children between the ages of 3 months – 16 years (Daycare to SS3 ). It is a highly technology based school with dedicated teachers and staff. SIS is located on the South- West of Port Harcourt (50-56 Rumuevorlu Mini Orlu Road off Ada George Way, Port Harcourt) on a beautiful 8 plots of land. It provides an atmosphere conducive for focused learning. It has a spacious athletic field and secured car park that makes the school a gorgeous and efficient educational learning environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Needs Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will need an approved teaching qualification (B.Sc, NCE or PGDE) in a related discipline.
- Must be a graduate. A Degree in Education / PGDE as an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of cognate teaching experience.
- Must be passionate about working with children with special needs.
- Must be patient and accepting.
- Must be able to utilize relevant technology to support learning and differentiate instruction.
- Must be able to break down concepts that facilitate active learning.
- Must be creative and flexible to adapt to demands that come up on the job.
- Must be able to manage student behavior in the school environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Must possess and maintain a professional appearance/conduct.
- Only Port Harcourt residents will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 01:28:36 GMT