Job title: Social Media Manager and Strategist
Job description: We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
1. Perform research on current industry trends and audience preferences
- Identify and Seek collaboration with Influencers and bloggers on behalf of Skin Esthetique that guarantees great ROI
2. Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Create weekly newsletter tailored to specific Skin Esthetique Audience.
- Research and stay on top of current trends, topics to create captivating and engaging content that is in line with the brand goal, culture, and theme.
- Use keyword search in creating content to ensure wide reach. (Blog, newsletter and social media post)
- Coordinate the weekly recording, editing of the Skin mastery series and sharing on YouTube and other platforms
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams i.e., marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency by requesting all materials needed to generate great content and achieve a common goal for the business.
- Teach, monitor the social media supporting staff to ensure business goals are achieved as projected.
- Communicate with followers, answers DM respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Create Facebook and Instagram ads that will ensure a good ROI
- Be available, weekly, biweekly, or monthly as required and agreed with the management to create the social media calendar and content.
- Collaborate with the online strategist to ensure the website and all social media handles are in synch for optimum visibility
- Make changes or immediate updates to the website for sales or other relevant information to achieve business goals.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiar with graphics design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Deep understanding of the professional Skin industry and a willingness to learn.
- A keen interest in the vision and goal of the business.
- Digital marketing certification or its equivalent.
- Commitment to continuous learning and skills improvement.
Key Performance Indicator
The effectiveness of this position will be assessed based on the following:
- Quality of followers’ engagement with each post.
- ROI on Ads done.
- The rate of conversion of followers and leads into paying clients.
- Brand awareness
- Number of profiles visits, shares and saves for posts
- Number following gained monthly
- To increase brand visibility and awareness.
- To stay top of mind for any Skincare enthusiast
- To be recognized as a professional skincare brand to go to for treatment and information
- To increase traffic and engagement to our website and all social media handle.
- To increase our followers to 10,000 followers in six months.
- To reach our monthly financial goal of four million monthly
- To collaborate with bloggers and influencers to achieve our set goals
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Job date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 00:31:50 GMT