Job title: Shift Engineer Job at Fadac Resources and Services
Company: Fadac Resources and Services
Job description: Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Shift Engineer
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery
- Hands-on experience with the following machinery Husky Hypet 300/400 with version HPP, HPP4.0 / Netstal 2000,6000 and synergy / Ferromatic Milacron 250,350 / ASB 50DPH,70DPH. SACMI
. * Very good experience in processing, Quality, mold and mold maintenance & machine maintenance.
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in waste generation so as to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machines
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum educational standard: HND / OND
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 years related experience
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated, hardworking. Result-driven, Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident, determined, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Job date: Sun, 16 May 2021 01:29:11 GMT