Job title: Settlements Officer
Job description: A global and reputable bank is looking for an experienced settlements officer to join, apply now!
Your new company
A renowned global investment bank is looking for an experienced funds administrator to join this busy and collaborative team to assist the third party clearing department with providing excellent client service both locally and globally. You will be liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders and will need to come with sound knowledge of equity settlements.
Your new role
- Receive all incoming client enquiries and provide excellent customer service
- Perform timely settlements cross custody and broking environments
- Monitor all settlement systems and action any requests or escalate issues as required
- Liaise with brokers and custodians regarding any failed or outstanding settlements
- Daily reporting as required
What you’ll need to succeed
You are encouraged to apply for this role if you have:
- Experience within equity settlements or client services in a similar environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong working knowledge of ASX CHESS settlement system
What you’ll get in return
- Ongoing training and support
- Attractive daily rate
- The potential to build a rewarding career within a reputable global investment bank
- Flexible working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2487270
Job ID: 2487270 Rv0qC8ym6KfLfjBa
Posted Date: 21 Aug 21
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in Asia Pacific and the UK and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Hays believes the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. They are passionate about connecting candidates with the right job for them.
Hays operates in over 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. They find permanent jobs for over 15,000 people a year and temporary and contract assignments for over 25,000 people a year and at any one time employ over 20,000 temporaries and contractors.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 07:49:17 GMT