Job title: Senior Manager – Accounts – Manufacturing Firm – CA
Job description: Senior Accounts Manager at Nigeria (West Africa)
Chartered Accountant with 10 to 15 yrs experience in manufacturing industry.
– Timely preparation of Monthly management accounts. We have audit committee and the management accounts are presented to the committee on quarterly basis (we are planning to switch to monthly presentation).
– Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
– Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
– Timely preparation of daily, monthly and quarterly MIS.
– Co-ordination with Finance team in HO to ensure that proper financial resources are made available to the unit.
– Commercial support to Unit CEO
– Analysis of Financial Information and highlight the unusual variations/ trends
– Co-ordinate with the Internal Auditors and ensure that the audit compliance reports are submitted in timely manner
– Support Accounts Head in decision making
– Keep a close eye on credit control function
– Manufacturing experience is compulsory. Steel manufacturing experience will be an added advantage.
– Maturity and leadership skills are prerequisite for the position & Analytical mind
– Experience in working on ERP Microsoft Navision would be an added advantage
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
– Presentable and good communication skills
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 23:42:52 GMT