Job title: Senior Data Science Engineer
Job description: In this role, you will primarily design, implement, and manage an analytical data infrastructure and work closely with other engineers and scientists to create robust and scalable solutions to flow data from various source systems into the data warehouse and end-user-facing applications.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Maintain algorithms and build data pipelines including support for new instrument hardware and software.
- Test algorithms for ELT annotated and non-annotated reference data.
- Benchmark algorithm performances and researches and implements new technologies and/or practices to provide efficient process improvements.
- Design data schema and operate an internal data warehouse.
- Work directly with other engineers and data scientists to flow data from various source systems into the data warehouse.
- Developing and maintaining a big data platform.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues in data pipelines and Ensure Touch Product lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field required.
- Experience with Statistical modeling, Machine Learning, Data Science, or Data Engineering, and Computer vision.
- 2 or more years in Business Intelligence or Business Analytics.
- Experience with scripting languages such as; Python and Java
- Experience with C++/C# and Windows dll packaging.
- Experience with Scikit-learn package, Tensorflow or Pytorch, Pandas
- Knowledge about state of art models Mlflow, Spark, Sparknlp, SparkML
- Experience with writing SQL queries and ETL.
- Experience working on a SCRUM/Kanban team in a CI/CD environment and ETL Skills
- Experience with columnar databases and familiarity with statistical modeling and machine learning techniques
- Experience working with spark, lakehouse, Kafka
- Experience working on lots of data ingestion, messaging type of Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to handle the high call volume.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to adapt and flex to a changing environment.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Job date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 03:53:52 GMT