Jobs in Nigeria
Job title: Sayed Farms Limited Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are recruiting experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Operator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Reference: SO202225
- Monitoring stocks/products movement from the company to the customers through the use of accounting software;
- Issuing sales invoices and receipts to the customers;
- Ensuring that inputs on the invoices match with customer’s orders as well as the payments made on such orders;
- Recording and tracking stock levels;
- Maintaining stock records;
- Sending reports on daily basis to the held office
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by his direct supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting from a recognized university / Polytechnic;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in STOCK MANAGEMENT in a manufacturing companies;
- Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV along with Passport Photographs to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2022.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Nigeria click here.