Job title: Sales Representative/ Beauty Advisor
Job description: A Leading Cosmetics, Beauty and Wellness Brand in Nigeria is recruiting for the post of Sales representative, for her Fragrance and Skin Care. The candidate must be smart, ability to multi-task and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Representative is responsible among other things to ensure that the company’s customers are attended to promptly and that the fragrance/ skincare store is optimally operational.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
The requirements of this key result area will include but are not limited to-
- Approach every customer with an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Listen to identify customer needs and communicate with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Utilize opportunities to upsell and/or link sell other products in addition to or to complement customers’ initial purchase.
- Ensure continuous development in the area of product knowledge and skills update to be able to correctly prescribe products to customers.
- Consult knowledgeably with customers and seek opportunities for referrals while ensuring the customer returns for repeat patronage.
- Ensure clients and customers receive excellent service at ALL times.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and ensure they are satisfied as soon as possible also deal with customer enquiries and requests promptly and efficiently. Make sure requests outside areas of authority are referred immediately to an appropriate person and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure dissatisfied customers are acknowledged immediately and attended to without delay.
- Introduce the company’s client registry to every customer and ensure the client database is up to date.
- Schedule consultations with clients for makeup services or inform them about new products and/or upcoming product launches.
- Document looks by taking photos and writing makeup sheets that can be referred to by other retail artists for future use.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to minimize unpleasant side effects from the use of makeup tools and/or techniques
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand business requirements.
- Suggest and arrange events and on-counter activities to ensure the company’s business plan is achieved.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Not more than 30 years of age
- The candidate must be smart and a fast learner
- Good customer relations skill
- Male and female can apply but preferably female
- Ability to stand for a long time on the shop floor to sell products
- Experience is not required but experience in Skin Care/Fragrance will be an added advantage
Salary: N65, 000 (For non-experience)
Location: Delta State, Warri precisely
- Other sales incentives
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Expected salary: 65000 per month
Location: Warri, Delta State
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 03:55:22 GMT