Job title: Road Equipment Mechanic
Company: Element Recruitment
Job description: Minimum Requirements:
- Qualified mechanic
- Minimum 10 years experience with international exposure within Africa
- Sound knowledge of workshop procedures and excellent diagnostic skills
- Experience with CASE Tractors models: STX275, STEIGER 335, MXU135, MAXXUM 115 will be an advantage
- Leading a team of mechanics to repair, service and do preventive maintenance for road construction equipment, including:
BOMAG PAVER – BF800C with S600 screed
VOGELE PAVER – SUPER 800-1900 with 10/14/15 AB500 screed (800 with AB200)
BOMAG ROLLER – BMP851, BP/BPR, BW120-219, BW24
PHOENIX CHIPPING SPREADER – SPC11T
GOMACO – GT3400
- Inspecting equipment and identify major issues, defects, accidents or misbehavior.
- Repairing and servicing equipment.
- Managing a local team of mechanics, 5-10 employees.
- Creating service schedule for all relevant equipment.
- Training site mechanics for all relevant equipment.
- Manage a local team of mechanics, 5-10 employees.
- Create service schedules for all relevant equipment.
- Train site mechanics for all relevant equipment.
- Work with the relevant Manufacturers software for service and spare parts
- Thorough mechanical knowledge of crusher and related equipment.
- Analyze malfunctions and repairs
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear.
- Perform record keeping of time and parts used on the appropriate forms.
- Perform general cleaning of work areas and maintenance areas.
- Work on machines such as Bomag Pavers, Vogele Pavers, Bomag Rollers, Phoenix Chipping Spreaders and Gomaco machines
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 07:50:20 GMT