Job title: Revenue Manager
Company: WHR Solution
Job description: About Company
A distinctive destination, Tilal Liwa Hotel brings the best of Arabic traditions and culture to life. The hotel is located on the edge of the Rub Al Khali (The Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world) in the sands of Liwa amid rolling sand dunes and an unspoiled desert landscape. Built in traditional style, it is an elegant retreat for those seeking a unique desert experience and the true spirit of Arabia.
Featuring 111 rooms and suites that offer indulgent living, intuitive services and authentic dining, complemented by exciting recreational activities, this desert oasis presents a unique avenue to natural beauty and solitude.
- Ensuring that inventory allocation and pricing parameters are positioned to support the overall revenue goals of the hotel.
- Maximizing net room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein.
- Ongoing education of Reservations and Front Office ensuring revenue management concepts are understood
- Monitoring demand and recommend selling strategies.
- Is engaging and supports the hotels selling strategy in all distribution systems.
- Completes all rooms and revenue budget and forecast.
- Works with DOSM and Sales Team members to encourage strategic selection of the right piece of business.
- Tracking competitive set pricing and yield strategies, understanding the comp set’s reaction to changes in the marketplace.
- Preparing materials for the Revenue Management Meetings.
- Preparing timely revenue summaries as required by Corporate office or Owning Company.
- Overseeing the input of contracted wholesale space for each season.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on commentaries for each market segment.
- Recording, maintaining and analysing current, historical and statistical data
- Participating in the planning processes for the hotel budget, marketing and strategic plans.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the reservations team.
- Monitoring to ensure telephone sales techniques are employed in such a way as to support our selling strategies and driving customer loyalty.
- Implement up selling strategy for rooms and F&B packages for Front Office and Reservations team.
- Must display strong analytical, organizational and administrative skills to be able to deal with multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be flexible with the ability to sustain a high level of productivity and efficiency at all times.
- Proven leadership, organizational and guest service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of revenue management experience in UAE market
- Strong knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office, Excel, PM, & CRS.
- Proven leadership skills, experience managing colleagues a plus.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation & Benefits to be discussed during interview
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 02:51:53 GMT