Job title: Radio Operator At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Job description: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Operator
Job Type Contracts
- Follow the maritime situation on the vessel monitoring and alert system (VMAS) in real time.
- Watch the radio means to update and keep the real time offshore operational picture;
- Collect all security vessel Logistics figures on a daily basis and report to the security consultant and supervisor;
- Report any anomaly (security procedure not followed) or emergency situation on Total Fields (safety / security)
- Report any emergency situation on ONNE Site (safety / security).
- Maintain permanent radio watch.
- Carry handle radio or MOC radio GSM for compulsory absence of the radio room which must be as short as possible. Such an absence has to be motivated.
- Ensure working station is operational.
- All communication means operational (VHF – HF – VSAT/IMMARSAT – Phone – email system. Report any lapses.
- Emergency battery power supplying condition.
- Radios with volume audible – set up on right frequency.
- Radio check to be logged following the day/night schedule. When a boat or Field security teams do not respond, confirm her position on VMAS If no result, inform security representative on site and MOC: this situation has to be considered as an emergency.
- Inform security vessel when operations start and finish.
- Ensure all vessels (supply + security) part of the inbound movement from Offshore to ONNE report departure time. Report in real time to Sec Cons & Sec Sup.
- Ensure by radio and VMAS watch that all vessels (supply + security) planned to reach field (refers convoy orders) use the proper maritime corridor and respect arrival procedure.
- Regular radio contact with all vessels operating within the field (every 2 hours during the night, 4 hours during the day)
- At least 5 years of qualified radio/radar specialist position on navy ship, maritime vessels or offshore assets.
- Team Management.
- Security radio/ radar specialist
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 07:55:38 GMT