Job title: Property Officer
Company: Alpha Mead Group
Job description: Company Description
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Rent collection from Tenants (Monthly and Annual)
- Real estate brokerage services
- Preparation of property management and lease proposals
- Management of leases
- Source an
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- d build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Carrying out routine property inspections and generally advising clients on the management and maintenance of properties.
- Interface with facility manager on site.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals.
- University degree or equivalent in Estate management,
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a real estate sales agent
- Must have worked in a Real estate or Facility Management firm
- Ideal candidate should be a Member, Nigeria institute of estate surveyors and valuers (NIESV)
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Familiar with the use of facility management technological tools
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 22:42:27 GMT