Job title: Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
Company: Agile Consultants
Job description: Job Title: Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
Job Code: 064/002/232
Salary: AED 20,000 – 25,000
Industry: Group of Companies
Project Management Office (PMO) Managers oversee business projects and ensure that are completed on time and within budget. They also ensure all team members uphold the company’s standards throughout each project’s development and execution.
Our client is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team as a PMO Manager. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
– The PMO ensures that company’s standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire process of each project’s development and execution.
– The PMO engages in day-to-day activities including close engagements with other subsidiaries and functions.
– Collect and analysis data related to company’s internal/external projects.
– Oversee the status of ongoing internal or external projects at subsidiaries, including strategy implementation.
– Track the progress of the strategy implementation and internal/external projects at head and subsidiary to ensure objectives and deliverables are met.
– Generate regular status reports of strategy implementation and internal/external projects related to head office and subsidiaries.
– Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for projects and strategies.
– Identify implementation risks and develop recommendations for management.
– Manage, assign, and communicate actions with assigned owners and dates.
– Advise Project Managers and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches if required.
– Understand the deliverables of internal/external PMO stakeholders to contribute to success through cooperative processes.
– Establish and manage projects’ methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation, and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
– Set the needed processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
– Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
– Report on projects’ overhead and capital expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances.
– Perform other roles and duties as may be reasonably required by the Direct Manager or by any other representative of the Chairman designated from time to time by the Chairman.
– The Job Description can be revised as per the requirement and discretion of management.
– A minimum of 6 to 8 experience in the group holding industry.
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
– A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
– A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is advantageous.
– Strong leadership skills.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong attention to details and technicalities.
– Excellent organizational and technical skills.
– Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Follow us on and to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
Expected salary: 25000 per month
Job date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 04:31:28 GMT