Job title: Programmer (graduate Internship) At Centrifuge Information Technology Limited
Job description: Centrifuge Information Technology Limited is one of Abuja’s finest technology solutions warehouse and is becoming Nigeria’s most desired information technology center. Powered by more than 10 professional experts and with more than 10years of cognate successful business achievements centrifuge has grown over 100 businesses into magnate ventures From manufacturing, production, financial, government to engineering, oil and gas Centrifuge has a unique solution for your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programmer (Graduate Internship)
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Are you young Ambitious, Smart, innovative and ready to harness your skills in technology? Must have completed the NYSC within 2 years.
- If yes, then the Centrifuge Internship programme is just right for you. Every year Centrifuge Info. Tech. Limited recruits and invests in young graduates through Training and practice at the highest industry standard.
- Our Graduate Internship Programme is a 12 months Training / Hands-on programme with the aim to provide comprehensive hands-on experience that will equip you with all the necessary skills to fit into the programming world.
- This is on the job training and not a classroom role, you must be able to avail yourself of self-learning with videos/documentation and online materials.
Why Centrifuge Graduate Internship Programme?
- Upon successful completion of the programme if you score 80% upon assessment, you will be given full employment at Centrifuge Information Technology Limited.
- If you score at least 65%, we can extend your Internship period by additional 3 Months to focus on the areas of your deficiency and re-test you only in those areas.
- We are much interested in what you can do and NOT your score alone.
Conditions You Must Meet
- Pass our selection interview stages (site interview, Oral and written presentation)
- Live in Abuja
- Self-disciplined especially with your time.
- Have your own laptop and smart phone.
- Work well within a team
- Available to work long hours and weekend to include remote support.
- Understand all our current products & services www.centrifugegroup.com
- You must follow Centrifuge Group on all social media platforms
- You must reside in Abuja.
- The company provides transport fare of N25,000 net per month (stipends) during the programme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: and using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 00:17:59 GMT