Job title: Word Processor
Company: IM Solutions LLC
Job description: ABOUT THE POSITION
IMSolutions LLC is seeking a Word Processor (Record Management, Forms & Directives; Enterprise Resource Planning) to provide support to the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division (NSWCCD). NSWCCD provides full-spectrum Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) analysis, acquisition, and fleet support for the U.S. Navy’s ships, ship systems, and associated logistics systems. This position provides business and administrative support services to aid NSWCCD’s Corporate Business Office in meeting its mission. This position provides daily support to both the Record Management, Forms & Directives Government Technical Lead and the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Government Technical Lead.
The position is 100% remote. The start date is immediate.
- Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship with the day-to-day activities of the NSWCCD Corporate Business Office’s Record Management, Forms & Directives and ERP programs
- Reviews all command forms for compliance with formatting standards, the Privacy Act, and Section 508 requirements
- Coordinate annual reviews of command directives
- Maintains the forms and directives records
- Creates new forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Convert Microsoft Word forms to fillable Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) forms
- Reviews draft directives for proper formatting and compliance with Navy standards
- Provides business office support (gathering data, data entry, and providing recommendations) to the Corporate Business Office supporting data calls, inspections, planning, and continuing process improvements
- Submits and processes command Navy ERP Access Enforcer requests
- Schedules required ERP web-based training for command personnel as required by Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) for assigned ERP job roles
- Performs varied clerical and administrative duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office
- Handles differing situations, problems, and deviations in the work office according to general instructions, priorities, duties, policies, and program goals
- Produces a variety of standard documents, such as correspondence, form letters, reports, and tables
- Performs familiar, routine assignments following standard procedures
- Attends daily coordination meetings with NSWCCD Corporate Business Office
- Develops and updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as needed
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizen
- High School Diploma
- One year of professional experience required; 3 years preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Ability to learn how to use Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Ability to learn how to use various knowledge management systems and databases
- Ability to write Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to provide key attention to detail
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES (KSA’s):
- Demonstrated skills in Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to interact with senior executive level clients and high visibility issues
- Demonstrated an ultimate desire to fulfill organizational objectives by providing a positive customer experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of organizational management and business processes
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Dedication: Shows a sense of ownership and pride in work product
- Adaptable: Shows a sense of urgency, high degree of personal motivation for success
- Integrity: Without it, no real success is possible
IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT:
IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.