Job title: Sr. Solutions Architect- eCommerce
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Job description: Job Description
Sr. Solutions Architect for eCommerce is part of growing eCommerce transformation team at AAP. This team is focused on enabling best in class customer experience for our customers online and truly drive towards an Omnichannel experience.
eCommerce Solutions Architect will be responsible for partnering closely with Product Teams to understand the initiatives to design and architect IT solutions that meet their needs. This person will also be responsible for defining the roadmap for e-Commerce at AAP. They will work closely with Development teams and act as a bridge between Product owners and Development teams to perform Proof of Concepts on provided design and technology, develop re-usable components etc.
This is a senior role in the organization which along with a team of other architects will help design the future state of technology at AAP.
NOTE: Open to remote work anywhere in US
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measure
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Architect will need to perform at least 40-45% hands on development tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or a related field; and
- 8+ years related experience in eCommerce
- React Framework
- RESTful API Development
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- AWS and/or Azure Cloud Technologies
- E-commerce Application Development
- Analytic and algorithmic thinking
- User journeys online
- General software design patterns
- Agile software development methodologies
- API Performance and End-to-End Testing
- Relational Database Querying
Nice to have
- Shell Scripting (e.g. bash)
- Non relational databases
- Document DB (e.g. MongoDB)
- Time Series DB (e.g. InfluxDB)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.