Job title: Senior UX Designer
Company: Publicis Groupe
Job description: Company Description
Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries.
In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high-performing teams to innovate and develop great experiences for our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Improvement.
You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along with a senior team.
A highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
A Senior UX Designer can create useful, intuitive, user-centered designs from project concept through execution. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one.
You will support team members and provide tactical deliverables to meet project needs.
You will help develop concepts and then produce quality site maps, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and annotations with high attention to detail. Your work will be grounded by your participation in research activities such as competitive analyses, heuristic reviews, and usability testing.
- Perform research, benchmarking, and user testing when needed
- Develop wireframes, mockups (UI, create icons, illustration, and animations), and prototypes that clearly illustrate how digital experiences function and look like
- Code review on UI tickets
- Document the design system to guarantee the scalability and visual coherence of the project
- Identify possible UX/UI improvements on the DP
- Helps organize and estimate times for UI/UX tasks
- Present ideas and prototypes to stakeholders
- Great experience in the field for at least 4 years.
- Advanced English Level minimum B2
- Proficiency and proven experience working in UI and UX
- Good grasp of user-centered design process.
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping
- Versatile to work in different styles and different media
- Experience working in different design fields, including creating concepts using storytelling to develop them
- Must have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications
- Neat design: typography, color, composition
- Knowledge of motion graphics is a plus
- Tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Invision, Axure RP, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Office Suite, Keynote
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.