Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: John Paul Mitchell Systems
Job description: Description:
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) is engaged principally in the business of developing salon-quality hair and skin care products. For 40+ years, we have been serving the professional beauty industry through our family of brands including Paul Mitchell®, Paul Mitchell® Pro Tools™, Tea Tree, MITCH®, MVRCK™, Neuro, and Awapuhi Wild Ginger®. We were the first professional hair care company to take a stand against animal testing and continue our strong commitment to giving back, supporting a wide range of philanthropic causes globally.
Manage the digital marketing and ecommerce efforts for the company flagship website, PaulMitchell.com, in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Site Merchandising & Enhancements
- Lead Content Refreshes to offer a personalized, ever-evolving journey and storytelling of branded campaigns, new launches & core items in meaningful and relevant approaches based off testing, analysis and competitive review.
- Collaborate w internal teams for ongoing UI & UX optimizations with platform enhancements to offer a personalized experience for all audience groups and encourage strong engagement and conversion.
- Identify new SEO opportunities and manage enhancements with internal teams.
- Development of Promotional and Sampling programs for product trial/discovery.
- Forecasting new launches & help transfers for all new launches and existing products.
- Leverage site analytics reports to measure performance and report data with recommendations on a regular cadence.
- Manage vendor relations with integrated solutions of BazaarVoice Ratings & Reviews, AfterPay, and future partnerships.
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Develop and manage campaigns supporting bestsellers, new launches, and branded initiatives.
- Creation of new lifecycle & trigger campaigns by analyzing behavioral data and marketing to custom marketing segments, including reactivation and new welcome journeys.
- Manage custom integration builds with other ECom plaforms.
- Working closely with creative, copy, and marketing teams to create assets and test content regularly to analyze performance and recommend adjustments and new opportunities.
- Grow and manage database list, along with ongoing list hygiene & monitoring of deliverability rate.
- Paid Media
- Collaborate on digital advertising efforts to drive awareness & acquisition, along with retention campaigns to strengthen brand equity. Focused effort on Social, Programmatic, and SEM channels.
- Measure and report all performance KPIs on a regular cadence (weekly/monthly/quarterly) with actionable recommendations to optimize campaigns.
- Manage the daily operations and relationship with our digital media agency.
- 3+ years experience with supporting B2C ECommerce and digital marketing initiatives, including site merchandising & UX, email marketing, and paid media.
- Proven track record of achieving sales plans and brand objectives.
- Experience with ECommerce platforms, preferably with Magento or similar PHP environments.
- Proficiency with email and marketing cloud platforms to effectively personalize campaigns.
- Background of marketing consumer retail goods with direct-to-consumer levers.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and communication skills to effectively lead the business and collaborate with team members in various functions and levels.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit to proactively identify opportunities and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Detailed project management skills to drive results and streamline efforts.
JPMS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.