Job title: Process Operator (Experienced)
Job description: JOB REF:KH:451130
- Based locally in Kwinana (south of Perth), no FIFO required
- Work a roster that gives you flexibility and predictability (day/night roster)
- Competitive remuneration plus company shares and other incentives
- Ongoing, comprehensive training and development to progress your career
- Flexible working options available once training completed
Kleenheat has been providing energy solutions to homes and businesses across Western Australia and the Northern Territory for more than 60 years.
We’re committed to delivering energy for today’s customers and tomorrow’s opportunities, with a focus on safe and reliable products and helpful customer service.
We pride ourselves on our values of safety, accountability, integrity, collaboration and customer focus – with an understanding that our success is underpinned by our people.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced motivated and ambitious team member to join our team at the Kwinana based Kleenheat Production Facility. Our Kleenheat Production Facility operates and produces liquefied natural gas (LNG), and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and associated products for both the domestic and export markets.
As the newest member of the Kleenheat team, you’ll report to our Operations Superintendent and will work towards holding responsibility for field and control room operations for both LNG and LPG plants in a safe and effective manner. Our culture encourages creative thinking and our values of integrity, collaboration, customer focus, accountability and safety ensures our continued growth.
Our operations run 24/7 with a shift roster that encourages work and life balance.
To excel in this role you will:
- Have a proven safety focus and experience working within the oil and gas, or petrochemicals or chemicals industry in a process related position.
- Hold a Certificate III or IV in Process Plant and are familiar with working with Dangerous Goods.
- Have self-motivation and a continuous learning mindset – always looking to extend your skills and experience.
- Be a teammate, show initiative, enthusiasm and dedication.
Joining Kleenheat means you’ll have opportunities to grow your career in a collaborative environment where your voice is heard and your contribution valued.
We value our employees by offering:
- Competitive remuneration with allocation of Wesfarmers shares and participation in our annual incentive plan.
- Employer parental leave payment up to 16 weeks.
- Ongoing professional development and career opportunities across our diverse businesses and the Wesfarmers Group.
- Salary sacrifice opportunities, including novated lease vehicle packaging.
- Access to employee benefits across Wesfarmers including staff discounts at Bunnings, Kleenheat, Kmart, Target and Officeworks and Wesfarmers Arts sponsored events.
We welcome people with different skills, and life experiences and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We pride ourselves on developing and supporting people and recognise the importance of flexibility. When you apply, please let us know if you are seeking a flexible employment arrangement.
Applications of a covering letter and resume must be received prior to 10pm Monday, 30 August 2021.
This opportunity is currently only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
Location: Kwinana, WA
Job date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 05:08:03 GMT