Job title: Primary & Secondary Teachers At A Reputable Islamic Faith-based School
Job description: A reputable Islamic Faith Based School located at Kubwa, Abuja is recruiting to fill multiple teaching vacancies below for its primary & secondary sections:
1.) Economics Teacher
2.) Science Based Teachers (Primary)
3.) Chemistry Teacher
4.) Physics Teacher
5.) English Language Teacher
6.) Class Assistant
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- The Class Assistant will be responsible for learners’ welfare in addition to performing administrative duties needed in the classroom.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or equivalent (and a relevant qualification for the position of Class Assistant)
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a Cambridge Associate School
- Be a registered teacher with TRCN
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Phonics (Class Assistants)
- Organized, flexible disposition;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships effectively and professionally with families and students
- Resident in Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 05:07:39 GMT