Job title: Primary School Mathematics Teacher At Mictec International Schools
Job description: Mictec International Schools – Everyone has the right to dream but not everyone lives their dream. This is because human beings by nature do not rise to the level of their dreams; rather, as poignantly stated by a Greek philosopher, we fall to the level of our training.
At Mictec, we place emphasis on ‘doing’ and this is the reason our students often find it seamless fitting into real world scenarios. When you educate your child at Mictec International School, you are not only bequeathing education as the best legacy but also procuring for them the visa to their dreamland. This is why we exist; To make you the best parent in the world, Access to globally relevant quality education, Access to pastoral care and mentoring opportunities, Access to real-time information about students’ life at school through our online portal, Opportunity to take part in as many activities as you are passionate about through diverse extracurricular clubs, Opportunity for global network through our overseas exchange programmes an dOpportunity to develop skills that are relevant to 21st-century living. Choose Mictec, to secure a life-defining education for your children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Mathematics Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adheres to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Enforces regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans and materials for substitute teacher in case of absence.
- Applicants must have NCE / B.Sc or B.Ed certificate in related courses.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Applicant must be computer literate (Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
- Must reside around the school area.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For further enquiries, call: 08129902485.
Job date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:05:59 GMT