Jobs in Nigeria
Job title: Premier Feed Mills Company Limited Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Premier Feed Mills Company Limited a subsidiary of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. is the leading Animal Feed Brand in Nigeria and largest producer of Aqua Feed in Sub-Sahara Africa. We are consistently supplying top quality Poultry and Aqua feed under the brand name “TOPFEEDS” to Nigerian farmers. Also, ensuring that these animals are provided with the required nutrition for healthy growth and value for investment to the farmer.
We operate a fully automated feed factory with a 300,000 ton per year animal feed mill in Ibadan, Oyo State while our Eastern Premier Feed Mills (EPFM) in Calabar has a total installed capacity of 370,000 metric tons per annum with a capability to produce and bag three different types of feeds simultaneously. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Extruder Supervisor
Location: Ibadan Oyo
Purpose of the Job:
- To coordinate all related production activities in the Fish Feed section for desired results.
- Ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) relating to fish feed production activities are adhered to at each stage.
- Organize, plan & schedule production activities to meet up with the MBQ in the finished goods warehouse.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with safety guidelines and company policies/procedures.
- Liaise with maintenance department on issues relating to downtime, due to machine breakdown.
- Ensure continuous production activities in the extrusion section, compile and submit appropriate report as at when due.
- Implement the principles of GHK and GMP in the extrusion work environment.
- Supervise and collaborate in the training of employees, provide guidance, motivation, and encouragement regarding their questions or concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OND in Animal Science, Agriculture Engineering or related course.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrable experience in extrusion setup, processing, and troubleshooting.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have good team building and supervisory skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Nigeria click here.
Leave a Reply