Job title: PLC & ICSS Supervisor * M/F
Job description: Vacancy details
Organisation As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides the oil and gas industry with a complete range of resources and skills for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and optimising production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
With around 3,200 employees of 73 different nationalities working in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East, SPIE Oil & Gas Services offers services across five business major lines – well delivery & management, projects, engineering & construction, assessment & competency development, commissioning & start up, operations, maintenance & asset integrity – for its customers, including operators, engineering firms, and oil and gas contractors.
With around 47,200 employees and a strong local presence, SPIE achieved in 2019 consolidated revenues of €6.9 billion and consolidated EBITA of €416 million.
PLC & ICSS Supervisor * M/F
1 rotation to permanent
SPIE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a PLC & ICSS Supervisor to join her work force here in Nigeria.
The PLC & ICSS Supervisor should be able to carry out the following task:
Provide availability for installations , Analyze and diagnose possible communication problems, Execute the control modifications and/or corrective actions for :
- Alarm labels, wrong animations etc.
- Logic change on special working points.
- Data maintenance and updating available for P.I.
- Scale and threshold check, possible corrective actions.
- Transfer these modifications on offshore sites and update them.
- Analyze and diagnose possible automation working problems.
- Execute program modifications required by Client.
- Realize controller and automaton programs backups.
- Keep up to date DCS documents and diagram.
- Diagnose malfunctions and execute the material maintenance.
- Execute preventive maintenance works :
- PC disk and memory free space check.
- Package and system fault logs check.
- PC mouse and keyboard check.
- Ventilation filters and PC/Server de-dusting.
- PLCs batteries follow-up, possible changes.
- Take instruction from the maintenance superintendent of Client
- Use the CMMS (SAP) software as his main organizational tool.
- Manage system follow up
- Update the « Assistance sheets requests »..
- Print activity report.
- Involvement in construction works in accordance with maintenance superintendent
- Provide an assistance to the operators :
– give precise details about pump start-up or valve port conditions
– help for diagnosis, explain DCS functionalities (test report printing, threshold modification, alarm inhibit, etc.).
-Collect operators « feedback » for possible system improvements.
-Assist mainly instrument supervisor in their different maintenance tasks connected with the DCS (scale check, measures etc.)
Material used on site
§ SIEMENS Simatic S5
§ Les serveurs : CISCO 4000
§ Bently Nevada
Able to express himself in English recommended French.
Reliability, with a significant experience to operate oil or gas field.
Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions.
24-hrs duty on a 4 x 4 weeks rotation schedule.
Needs to maintain good communication with other Client’s departments, production & method.
Ensures safe, efficient and cost effective operations through proactive management Maintenance Contractor.
Achievement of required maintenance programs.
Minimum level of experience required
6 years or more
Electrical habilitation H0 L1v LR
English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Combining our differences
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:59:20 GMT