Job title: Part Time Front Desk Sales Associate
Company: The Lash Lounge
Job description: WHO WE ARE:
The Lash Lounge Shiloh – Green Mount Crossing is locally & veteran owned premier eyelash salon. The Lash Lounge, which was founded in 2006, is a pioneer in the eyelash salon industry and is one of the fastest growing franchise brands today with over 100 locations in the United States. At The Lash Lounge we pride ourselves on our proprietary training approach to healthy lash extensions which focuses on the health and care of our guests natural lashes. The Lash Lounge offers a complete menu of services including Perming, Tinting, Threading, and more. Our salon creates a warm and inviting atmosphere and provides our guests a personalized experience in an elegant, relaxing, and sanitary spa-like setting. Our mission is to help every guest look and feel beautiful so they can effortlessly face the world with confidence!
WHO WE WANT ON OUR TEAM:
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Front Desk Sales Associate for our salon. We seek an experienced, self-motivated guest services representative for this high-profile position. This position is critical to the success of the salon and contributes to the positive reputation and overall culture that is conveyed to each and everyone of our guests.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Someone who is energetic and passionate about providing an exceptional experience for our guests
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work professionally with the public
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Initiates self-learning, exhibits insatiable curiosity and interest in self-improvement
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task with ease
We are building a team and culture, and strive to provide a supportive, positive, team oriented atmosphere!
- Guest Experience: This is at the top of our list of importance at The Lash Lounge. We aim to provide the highest level of experience for our guests. This position is involved in many steps of the guest experience, including the initial phone call, greeting guests, checking them in, providing information and answering questions about membership services.
- Manage the appointment scheduling for The Lash Lounge guests, to include confirming appointment times and rescheduling as needed and handling incoming and outgoing calls with the expected “Gold Standard” customer service level
- Proactive guest outreach by receiving guest leads (via voicemail, web forms, social media, text and elsewhere) and contacts them via phone to answer questions about memberships and services
- Manage the proper tracking and input of guest records into the salon software with correct guest lead source and promotional codes
- Manage an organized work area, preparing and filing guest records, intake forms, consultation forms, after care hand-outs, package purchase agreements, and all other forms as needed
- Be proficient and educated in working the POS software, sales transactions of guests for services and retail items, and manage the end of day cash drawer reconciliation
- Educate guests on retail products’ key benefits
- Resolve issues such as scheduling conflicts or mishaps, product returns, and customer complaints
- Aide in the cleanliness of the salon, including stocking the retail area, merchandising area, picking up trash, sweeping, cleaning, dusting to keep the salon appearance at its best
- Assist with promotional events at the salon or outside the salon to help market the salon and build the brand
- Contribute to group operations, such as inventory maintenance
- Other duties as prescribed
- 1+ years experience with Front Desk Sales positions, preferably in Salon/Spa or membership focused businesses
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to work professionally with the public
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Computer skills and MindBody Online experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail & task-oriented
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility with the ability to work evening, weekends, weekdays
- Reliable Transportation
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM & BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Hourly wage; commensurate with experience + Commissions on sales
- Growth opportunities
- Free lash extensions and all other salon services
- Discounts on retail products
If you love a challenge, take pride in being apart of a winning culture and growing something from the ground up, then this is the position for you. At The Lash Lounge we provide industry-leading comprehensive training and are committed to promoting a positive work environment and culture. This is your opportunity to be apart of a growing, successful, supportive and collaborative team on the leading edge of the fastest growing beauty trend. We’d love to hear from you so apply now!
Expected salary: $13 – 14 per hour
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.