Job title: Part Time Collection Officers At Bytefin Nigeria Limited (lagos And Ogun)
Job description: Bytefin is a Financial Tech company and has been granted a loan business license by the Lagos government. Bytefin’s main business is to provide personal credit loan services to Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part Time Collection Officer
Locations: Lagos (Ikeja, Ogba, Maryland & OJota) and Ogun
Employment Type: Part-time
- Have free time? Want to use free time to create money?. Simple work, as long as you can use a mobile phone, as long as you can make a call!
- After getting off work, too much free time, too boring? Join us and make money! Before going to work, spend too much time on the road, join us and make money!
- Contacting & Interacting with Debtors via telephone:
- Collecting payment on debts
- Understanding reasons for late payment.
- Ensuring the resolution of delinquent accounts
- Tracking outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Negotiating payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- Work closely with Team leads, Operations Manager, and Head of Operations to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction while ensuring debts are being recovered and paid up.
- Adherence to call script and call center policies.
- Compile Reports
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND with 0-1 year work experience.
- Sound knowledge of collection practices, regulations and procedures, and telephone mannerisms
- Solid understanding of repayment schedules and bad debt management
- Proficient in preventing losses, controlling delinquent balances, and collecting delinquent accounts
- In negotiation and Debt Settlement with the client, collections agents should develop and enact payment plans that eliminate the debt and are manageable for the customer.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner, Good computer skills, Good multi-tasking skills.
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- The candidate MUST reside in Lagos.
- Performance bonus based on KPI.
N50,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Job date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 03:03:38 GMT