Job title: Talent Acquisition Partner, Home Health Care
Job description: BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Regional Nurse Recruiter for our Skilled Nursing Unit. This role is responsible for the regional recruitment strategy targeting qualified nursing (RN/LPN) candidates throughout an assigned territory.
BAYADA Regional Recruiters are responsible for providing best-in class Talent Acquisition services by leveraging strategies to recruit and retain top talent for the organization. The Talent Acquisition Partner manages the full-cycle recruiting process, functioning autonomously to source, interview, and support candidates through to office placement.
This position is a mid-level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career within BAYADA Home Health Care. The successful candidate will possess prior experience with high-volume, full-cycle recruiting. Prior health care recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
Although remote, the Talent Acquisition Partner MUST live within the state of Georgia.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way
- Find and attract a diverse slate of candidates and promotes cross-practice collaboration to support enterprise growth and initiatives.
- Build and maintain a strong internal network with key stakeholders, providing consultative guidance on interviewing and selection best practices
- Be persuasive and confident in communicating advantages of BAYADA, overcomes typical objections in hiring process, negotiates effectively, gains commitment to achieve results.
- Manage full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, focused selection methodologies, diversity recruitment solutions, selection review and office placement.
- Engage and educate incoming candidates about BAYADA’s culture and values, the benefits of working in home care, and career path opportunities within the organization while highlighting BAYADA’s position as an employer of choice.
- Motivated to succeed; shows enthusiasm; dedicated to results, not just activity; does not quit if discouraged; leverages metrics to judge performance and drive continuous improvement; demonstrates team play; exhibits commitment to personal professional development.
- Four (4) year college degree
- Exemplifies the characteristics of The BAYADA Way: Compassion, Excellence and Reliability
- Three (3) years experience in high volume recruiting
- Prior healthcare recruiting strongly preferred
- Experience with targeting sourcing techniques and platforms including, but not limited to LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, etc.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company’s unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA’s mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Location: Savannah, GA
Job date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 04:43:47 GMT
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.