Job title: Senior Director- Sales (Remote)
Job description: Senior Director- Sales
$150000 – $175000 / year
About the Company
Arcules is changing the video surveillance market and moving customers to a smarter, more reliable cloud-based solution. Our company is a technology spin-out of Canon Inc. and has seed technology from the Milestone video surveillance division. We are targeting mid-market enterprises looking to interconnect their business locations. Our technology brings video and smart building elements together and our analytics help customers make more informed decisions. Our go-to-market strategy leverages systems integration companies to get our solutions to end customers.
Arcules offers excellent benefits, including top-tier PPO and HMO medical plans, four weeks of vacation, three weeks of sick leave and a 401(k) plan after three months of employment (4% company match).
Overview of the Job
The Director – Sales will manage a remote team of employees based all over North America.
Lead Business Development and qualification activities, tracking activity in Salesforce. Report on all sales activity with monthly reporting to CRO.
The Director – Sales is responsible for developing a plan with senior leadership CEO, CRO, CFO to penetrate the North America market with Arcules solutions and increasing Arcules market presence and work with all Arcules partners in the North American market. This position requires significant travel within the US and Canada to meet with customers and partners.
- Drive sales
- Manage the RSM pipeline in SF
- Report exceptions on sales pipeline
- Engage new partners/systems integrators
- Manage and grow the sales team in a both direct and channel selling environment while lifting them up
- Participate in developing sales compensation and pricing strategies
- Define sales coverage model
- Build go-to-market model with the senior team to pull in high performance
- Present services to customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Provide senior leadership within the organization
- Be the voice of sales into the product development and support teams
- Work alongside our CRO to divide and conquer responsibilities and with our CFO on forecasting and processing
- Build the metrics and control systems needed and manage them to create transparency
- Put management control systems in place
- Must be able to plan quarterly and act monthly
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years sales experience in IT, Physical Security or SaaS
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
- 5+ years in Sales managing a team of 10-12 people
- Business-to-business sales experience
- New market technology experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Previous experience managing remote teams
- Expertise in Salesforce on how to use dashboards to manage funnel, pipeline and forecasts
- A creative thinker able to solve problems, deal with complaints and work well in an executive setting
- Experienced with RFP/RFI/RFQ responses
- Start up experience preferred
- Executive relationships in the security industry
- Strong networking skills
Arcules is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions without regard to an applicant’s race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected category. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire. Arcules is not offering work sponsorships at this time.
Expected salary: $150000 – 175000 per year
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.