Job title: School-Based Registered Behavior Technician, ABA
Job description: Do you love working with children? Are you interested in supporting children with a primary diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to reach their fullest potential? Would school hours be ideal for you from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with DOE vacation days off? Then this is the position for you!
At BAYADA Home Care, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated employees who have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential or are interested in pursuing their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a professional credential for paraprofessionals offered through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is required for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This position includes working 1:1 in the home and community with children and young adults diagnosed with autism.
Through BAYADAs Behavior Technician, RBT Academy, we will provide you with the required training, skills competency, and walk you through the process to become a certified Registered Behavior Technician, BAYADA will pay for your training as well as provide extensive supervision.
We ARE HIRING! We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings in the following locations:
- Central,Upcountry, Kihei
- Preschool, Elementary, Intermediate, and High schools
- Part time positions available
- Shifts available Monday through Friday
- Most shifts are school hours, 7:15am to 2:00/2:30pm
- Work in your neighborhood or commute for more hours
BAYADA Offers Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs):
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates for COVID protection in our community.
WE OFFER A $200 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS!!
If you already have your RBT credential, you may qualify for a $500 bonus.
Qualifications for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- One year experience working with children with developmental/ intellectual disabilities preferred
Responsibilities for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment plan/behavior support plan for implementing skill acquisition and behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic relationships with clients & families. Respect the values, thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in client behavior support plan.
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist in order to strategize program improvements.
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation, training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- As applicable, provide transportation related to the implementation of activities as directed by the treatment plan.
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships, and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any changes in the client’s condition or other incidents to the office.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RBTs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
If interested, please call 808-204-2893 and ask for Tiffany ( ).
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company’s unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA’s mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Location: Kahului, HI
Job date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 07:52:17 GMT
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.