Job title: Recruiter / Sourcer (m/f/d)
Company: Volaris Group
Job description: The Role
We are growing our DACH portfolio and now wish to hire a Recruiter (m/f/d) to join our HR team. With the aim of finding the best candidates for our Volaris Business Units in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, you will advise our specialist departments and take responsibility for the entire recruiting process: from requirement profiles to active sourcing, coordination with external recruitment agencies and applicant management to creative recruiting activities. As the first point of contact for candidates, you conduct job interviews in which you inspire potential applicants for our Volaris business units.
Together with its parent company Constellation Software Inc., Volaris acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software businesses for more than 20 years. This is an exciting career journey for the right candidate.
To continue strengthening the DACH team, we are looking for a Recruiter (m/f/d) to be filled to work remotely from Germany.
- Coordination, creation and publication of job advertisements for positions in the IT sector.
- Identification and direct approach of interesting candidates (m/f/d) via platforms such as XING or LinkedIn.
- Work with external recruitment agencies.
- Approaching suitable candidates (m/f/d) according to the precisely defined requirement profile of the Volaris Business Units.
- Conducting telephone or video interviews and making a pre-selection.
- Work on special projects abroad (as needed, e.g. USA, UK)
- Providing ideas for the further development of Recruiting.
- Support with the onboarding process and HR administration.
- Recruit and support the apprenticeship program.
Why Consider this Role?
- At Volaris we are committed to providing an environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. Your career is as important to us as it is to you.
- Our working community is characterized by mutual exchange at eye level, dynamism and flat hierarchies.
- Volaris is a global family and we provide unique opportunities to travel internationally and to learn from your international peers.
- An excellent communicator: you love to communicate and you enjoy to deliver an excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate satisfaction.
- A good networker: you are extremely experienced in dealing with social media and in directly approaching candidates (m/ f/ d).
- A strong teamplayer: You enjoy working in a team, are enthusiastic, motivated and love to drive things forward but you also like to work independently, proactively and goal-oriented.
Qualifications & Experience Required to be Successful in this Role:
- A university degree, or equivalent, preferably in HR.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- Min 2 Years proven experience in recruiting, preferably in the IT sector.
- Technical understanding and high IT affinity.
- Routine in working with recruitment agencies.
- Ideally experience with HR management systems (e.g. Workday).
If you are interested and meet the requirements for this role, please send your CV, reference letters and a motivation letter with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Location: United Kingdom – USA
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 22:40:32 GMT
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.