Job title: Life Insurance Telesales
Company: eFund Insurance
Job description: ***MUST LIVE WITHIN MICHIGAN, USA TO APPLY***
At eFund Insurance, we are committed to selling a purpose-driven product (final expense life insurance) that helps loved ones protect their most valuable assets: their families. We pioneered the model over a decade ago of providing whole life insurance from a highly rated insurance company allowing the consumer to choose the policy amount that best meets their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin eFund Insurance’s success: A sales force of highly trained and skilled agents who provide a consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads.
Since 2012, we have been recognized by American Amicable Group as a Top Life Insurance Marketing Organization and recognized as one of the fastest-growing final expense telesales agencies in the country. Beyond the awards and accolades, the age of the purpose-driven organization has taken root in the U.S. because stakeholders are increasingly demanding that companies have a purpose beyond making a profit, and that is who eFund Insurance is. We are not just an insurance company looking to make a buck.
Final Expense Telesales Job Description:
We are searching for highly motivated sales professionals that want to make an impact each day selling a purpose-driven product, final expense life insurance. The Final Expense Telesales role is accelerating in rapid growth, due to the number of senior citizens that do not have burial life insurance. You will be joining a proven and successful business model in a recession-proof industry, where you will have a ground floor opportunity to make direct impact, day one.
Final Expense Telesales Opportunity:
- Work from home or office, career in sales, with first-year total compensation $55 – $75K including commissions, bonuses, company paid trips and excursions. Top producers are currently making well over $100K annually the first year.
- Second year total compensation $75-$125K + bonuses.
- We provide high-quality, formal sales and insurance training with dedicated business advisors from individuals who have a proven track record of success with eFund Insurance.
- All leads are provided – No cold calling, no prospecting, attending after-hours networking events. Leads are pre-screened and delivered 100% inbound via warm live transfer.
- All initial and renewal non-resident state licensing fees paid for and processed on your behalf.
- We represent Top A-rated carrier that offer point of sale decision, rapid-issue and fixed whole life product to help clients save time and money.
- All expenses paid trips and excursions each year to places like England, Israel, Spain, Greece, Hawaii, and Argentina.
- Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training and promote from within for those Final Expense Telesales Agents seeking career advancement.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Be coachable and willing to learn – You will go through an extensive two-week training program to prep you about life insurance, sales, our process and methodologies at eFund Insurance. You need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you are on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive – You need to have an eagerness to make a difference selling a purpose-driven product, serving our most vulnerable class, seniors.
- Time management and tech-savvy skills – Be efficient with your most asset, your time. The position requires you to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote engine, and carrier application while continuing a conversation with the customer.
- Positivity – It is important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one you help!
Final Expense Telesales Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of sales experience. If no proven sales experience, examples of jobs that may be considered are: Financial Planning, Retention, Debt collection, Debt consolidation, Business Owner, Managed Financial P&L and Restaurant Server.
- Life Insurance license. If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed upon the start of our New Agent Training)
- Ability to complete training requirements by a given deadline.
- Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps.
- Windows Computer and USB Headset.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- Must live in Michigan, United States of America
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $55000 – 75000 per year
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.