Job title: CDL Driver Class A or B
Company: Tradebe Environmental Services
Job description: Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two
million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984
through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including
industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to
the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we
manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest
global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and
France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Tradebe is seeking a full-time CDL A or B Driver based out of our facility in Smock, PA. The selected candidate will transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste in conjunction with all DOT rules and regulations.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits and we are currently offering a New Driver Retention Bonus – New Class A driver’s are eligible to earn up to $6,000.00.
- Individual will complete hazardous and non-hazardous paperwork, and perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- On the road 2-4 days/week, depending on business need, home every weekend.
- Looking for experienced or non-experienced drivers, competitive pay.
- Company pays per diem.
- Individual will also be responsible for operating various types of equipment.
- CDL experience with a Class A or B driver’s license with hazardous material and tanker endorsements are preferred.
- A clean driving record.
- The selected candidate must be detail oriented; customer focused; have the ability to apply basic mathematical concepts; and have the ability to read, understand and apply common operational documents, SOP’s, and training modules.
- The ability to exert physical effort daily; to wear a full-face respirator; and to wear Level C & D protective clothing when necessary, are required.
- The ability to pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, and background check, are required.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement employer match
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!