Job title: Operator – Waste Incinerator
Company: EOS OUTSOURCING LIMITED
Job description: EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have successfully implemented the largest projects in this sector and support the largest Companies specializing in comprehensive project execution (Engineering services, Deliveries and Construction). With over 15 years of experience and a strong presence in the global market, we are aimed to helping our clients develop their business globally.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Maintain furnace equipment which is used for the burning of waste and refuse by performing routine maintenance tasks, identifying faults, and performing repairs.
- Monitor the procedures involved in the incineration of waste and potential energy recovery from the process, to ensure that it is compliant with health, safety and environmental regulations as well as to ensure efficiency and proper functioning of the incineration equipment.
- Implement and monitor company procedures for the collection, transport and disposal of waste, in compliance with all regulations and legal requirements.
- Calibrate the furnace used in the burning of waste materials and the potential recovery of energy from incineration processes, by measuring the operation settings such as temperature and pressure, and changing them to the required settings to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Communicate relevant information about the conditions in the workplace, progress, events, and potential problems to the workers in the next shift
- Measure temperature of product to determine necessity for adjusting furnace temperature or timing cycle, using thermal instruments and charts.
- Operate a type of furnace which is used for the burning of waste, and which may facilitate energy recovery, compliant with regulations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably a literate person, who can take instructions in English.
- Technical degree like any vocational training,
- OND/HND would be an added advantage
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience on surface grinders and Cold saw blade grinding
- Hands on experience is essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 05:29:19 GMT