Job title: Operations Manager At Inagbe Grand Resort And Leisure
Job description: Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure, a Resort on the Snake Island, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Snake Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for assisting in successfully executing all Resort Operations departments (includes Front Office, Recreation, Housekeeping, Food and Beverages, Security, Facility Maintenance).
- Strives to continually improve owner, guest and associate satisfaction and maximize financial performance of the department. Ensures that standards and procedures are being followed and lead specific team while assisting with meeting or exceeding property goals.
- Coordinates corporate initiatives with operations team, including training and implementation of new programs.
- Ensures that goals are being translated to team as they relate to guest tracking and productivity.
- Create and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Understands associate, owner and guest satisfaction results and develop game plans to attack need areas and expand on strengths.
- Ensures that the team has the capabilities to meet expectations.
- Lead by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Assist associates in understanding guest ever-changing needs and expectations and exceeding them.
- Assists in performing required annual quality audit with senior leadership team.
- Ensures a viable key control program is in place.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Publish all guest satisfaction result in a timely fashion including all guest satisfaction forms, comment cards and guest letters.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with associate concerns.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to associate at all times.
- Communicates/updates all goals and resultswith associates.
- Assist/teaches the team scheduling against guest and hours/occupied room goals.
- Managing and Monitoring activities that affects the Guest experience.
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available and approachable for all guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Responds timely to customer service department request.
- Ensures all team members meet or exceed all hospitality requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Hotel Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years experience in Hospitality Industry with significant luxury experience.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years as an Operations Manager.
- Experience in managing or re-positioning a Hotel or Resort with a clear record.
- Knowledge of relevant software used in the Hospitality space.
Skills and Compentencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, with great coordination.
- Sound independent judgment.
- Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices.
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Integrity and honesty.
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and communications skills
- Ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to multitask, organize time.
N2,400,000 – N3,000,000 per annum. Salary can be further negotiated based on experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF format to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 02:01:34 GMT