Oil and Gas Jobs
Job title: Senior Marketing Manager
Job description: We are looking for professionals to join our International Team to work with us in our US expansion.
It’s an excellent opportunity to grow within a successful company, this role offers the prospect to gain rapid hands-on business insight and growth into a business leadership role.
If you have experience overseeing the company’s marketing strategies and are responsible for creating and implementing campaigns, supervising staff, networking with stakeholders, analyzing research data, and helping company management make the best decisions, come and join our team as Senior Marketing Manager.
What will be your responsibility?
In close collaboration with the sales team, you will be responsible for crafting and executing the Marketing Strategy and tactics to generate demand including strategies to promote rich content to generate contacts and leads
What we are looking for?
- Establish a US marketing presence to grow brand awareness in key industries of insurance and mid-tier/regional banks.
- Execute and manage US-based marketing programs to drive demand and pipeline creation by working collaboratively with global marketing in Brazil and the US sales team.
- Create a marketing function in the US that will scale to support aggressive growth in a competitive market.
- Organize and attend events to market Sensedia’s API solutions.
- Develop a US PR, media and social strategy and plan to build US credibility and support growing brand awareness.
- Produce and promote case studies based on new wins and successful implementations.
- Create content, as needed, aligned with brand position and message, that helps accelerate conversions of leads to opportunities and qualified opportunities to close.
- Monitor marketing programs to evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness. Report and track success metrics locally and globally.
- Assist with Partner identification and onboarding with Sensedia’s Global partner manager and US sales.
- Engage in the Planning and Budgeting process.
Sensedia is in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and the Forrester Wave as a Visionary, Strong Performer and Leader. We are specialists in APIs, Architecture Services and Modern Integration, with Global operations and also increasing our operations in other countries in Europe and Latin America.
Currently, more than 120 enterprise customers use our platform and services, such as Netshoes, Petrobras, Multiplus, SulAmerica, Globo, Bayer, Neon Bank, Getnet, Cielo, Natura, DXC Technology, Thyssenkrupp, Starbucks, etc.
To be one of us you have to be passionate about innovation and willing to create new digital experiences for our customers. This is our fuel. This is our commitment.
What do you need to be part of our team?
- Up to 5 years of experience with the leadership of Marketing Teams – especially with global organizations executing programs in local markets.
- Obsessed with Results, Metrics, and Data (No vanity metrics!!!)
- Strong experience in new market entry with hands-on marketing program execution, sales enablement and focused demand generation including events, emails campaigns, and content delivery.
- Experienced in high-tech marketing with a focus on B2B SaaS solutions.
- Solid understanding of both ABM and Inbound methodologies (Certifications and Specializations are welcome!)
It will be amazing if you also have:
- Experience in API Management Solutions.
- Portuguese professional proficiency will be a big plus.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Oil and Gas Jobs click here.