Oil and Gas Jobs
Job title: IT Support Officer
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
Job description: Job Description:
Our Client operating in the Oil and Gas downstream Sector is looking to hire an I.T Office
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Offer daily operations and systems support to staff
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Verify the functionality of hardware and software components
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software/hardware and printer faults
- Repairing equipment/replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Coren Certification is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of SAGEX3 is also an added advantage.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staff to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- A good knowledge on device hardware functions
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good problem-solving skill especially on printers
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Good knowledge on routing and switching.
- Good skills on network security
- Attention to details
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Oil and Gas Jobs click here.