NSCDC Recruitment 2021
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military institution that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly. The act was also amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
NSCDC Recruitment, Form & Portal for 2021 Recruitment
To begin the application process, visit the NSCDC portal for application at http://www.cdfipb.careers/.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019 / 2020 applications to return to the website for:
Second Phase of 2019/2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
Application Closing Date: 19th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Scroll down and read below to see how to Update your profile.
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
Updating Your NSCDC Profile
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has commenced the updating of profile for all applicants, having filtered out many applicants for under-height and overage. We have noticed that many candidates are having difficulties login into the NSCDC Recruitment portal to complete their details.
What is NSCDC Application Number
The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019, is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
How To Update Your NSCDC Recruitment Profile
- 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needed to be updated such as:
a.) NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
b.) O’level and year acquired
c.) And other relevant updates.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience. The NSCDC portal will close on the 19th of March, 2020.
How To Retrieve / Recover CDFIPB Application Number
The CDFIPB Application Number can be found on your printed NSCDC acknowledgement slip. It is same as the Reference number. Also check your registered email address for any email from Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for it might contain your CDFIPB Application Number.
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2021 (www.cdfipb.careers)
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
- Email: [email protected] for further assistance
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required
NSCDC Salary Structure
Here is the latest NSCDC salary structure. You’ll also get to find out the different ranks and the salaries civil defence corps receive monthly.
|Assistant Cadre||3 – 5||₦296,506 – ₦374,259|
|Assistant Inspectorate Cadre||6||₦357,385 – ₦411,454|
|Inspectorate Cadre||7||₦483,014 – ₦567,065|
|Assistant Superintendent Cadre II||8||₦858,956 – ₦986,991|
|Assistant Superintendent Cadre I||9||₦939,310 – ₦1,056,416|
|Deputy Superintendent Cadre II||10||₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539|
|Superintendent Cadre II||11||₦1,094,027 – ₦1,252,038|
|Chief Superintendent Cadre II||12||₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234|
|Assistant Commander||13||₦1,225,584 – ₦1,405,449|
|Deputy Commander||14||₦1,619,447 – ₦1,825,589|
|Chief Commander||15||₦1,759,921 – ₦1,966,281|
|Assistant Commandant General||16||₦2,272,288 – ₦2,464,560|
Do you want to know what NSCDC officers earns?
If you’re planning of joining Nigeria security and civil defence corps soon, then you need to have good idea of how much you’d be paid.
Overview of NSCDC Salary Structure
- Assistant Cadre – ₦296,506 – ₦374,259
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre – ₦357,385 – ₦411,454
- Inspectorate Cadre – ₦483,014 – ₦567,065
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II – ₦858,956 – ₦986,991
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I – ₦939,310 – ₦1,056,416
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II – ₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539
- Superintendent Cadre II – ₦1,094,027 – ₦1,252,038
- Chief Superintendent Cadre II – ₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234
- Assistant Commander – ₦1,225,584 – ₦1,405,449
- Deputy Commander – ₦1,619,447 – ₦1,825,589
- Chief Commander – ₦1,759,921 – ₦1,966,281
- Assistant Commandant General – ₦2,272,288 – ₦2,464,560
The amounts above are for a year and when divided by 12, you get the salary per month. In case you like this information about nscdc salary structure now, kindly share so that others will know about it.
NSCDC Ranks Structure
The Nigerian Civil Defence ranks are similar to that of the Police and Military forces. They also have a similar chain of commands. The highest rank presented in the service is the Commandant General while the lowest is Assistant Cadet. The Nigerian Civil Defence Corps also have commissioned and non-commissioned officers.
These ranks also have Superintendent Cadre and indented Cadre. Like other military and paramilitary organizations in Nigeria, individual officers obtain ranks based on the qualification/certificate they hold. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree get level 8 placement in the system, and those who have Higher National Diploma are placed on 7. Medical doctors are usually placed on level 12 while Lawyers and Master’s degree holders are placed on 9. The ranks of the various levels are listed below:
- 1.) Level 3-5 – Assistant Cadre
- 2.) evel 6 – Assistant Inspectorate Cadre
- 3.) Level 7 – Inspectorate Cadre
- 4.) Level 8 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
- 5.) Level 9 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
- 6.) Level 10 – Deputy Superintendent Cadre II
- 7.) Level 11 – Superintendent Cadre II
- 8.) Level 12 – Chief Superintendent Cadre II
- 9.) Level 13 – Assistant Commander
- 10.) Level 14 – Deputy Commander
- 11.) Level 15 – Chief Commander
- 12.) Level 16 – Assistant Commandant General
Above all, always visit passmaga.com to get the latest update about NSCDC Recruitment Form. In case you don’t like to work in the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps, you can also check our career post on the Federal Fire Service Recruitment. Others include, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Nigeria Police Recruitment, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, and the Nigerian Navy Recruitment to mention but a few. Also check this ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment and Amotekun Recruitment now.