Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2021
NPA Recruitment 2021 – Nigerian Ports Authority 2021 with many vacancies in Nigeria are currently open and limited slots are available to interested applicants.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government Agency that governs and operates the Ports in Nigeria. The major Ports include; Lagos Port Complex and the Tin Can Island Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State, and the Rivers Port Complex and Onne Port Complex both in Rivers State.
Their operations are carried out under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Transportation. They also operate in collaboration with other Government Agencies. The Head Office of the Nigerian Ports Authority is located at 26/28 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria.
Just know that employment into the Nigeria ports authority departments or offices is strictly based on credibility and if you fit the profile and also have all the requirements then you’re good to go.
See below the questions you need to start asking yourself now;
- What are the requirements for NPA job vacancies?
- How can I apply for the Nigeria Ports Authority 2021 ongoing recruitment?
- What is the NPA portal for recruitment?
- Is the NPA application form out?
- NPA Staff Salary
- All About Nigerian Ports Authorities
- Jobs at NPA Careers
- NPA latest news
Jobs in this federal government agency are basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
The Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. Go through this article to get the latest information on how to apply through their portal – www.careers.nigerianports.org We provide guidelines on how to apply for NPA Job 2021 recruitment form and other related information to help you secure the job.
NPA Available Vacancies 2021
Always keep an eye on this section of this page to see the list of NPA jobs 2021 once it’s announced.
How to be Selected for the NPA Jobs 2021
If you really want to be selected for the job opportunity, you need to know the requirements and qualifications for applying for NPA recruitment 2021. Haven known the requirements and qualifications, you will use the information you gathered to write your CV. You don’t have to submit a resume/CV that is off point. This is why many people will end up not having the job because they won’t be careful enough to go through the details of the job requirements.
After going through the NPA job requirements, the next question is, do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Ports Authority? If your answer is yes, then proceed and see what qualification is required for you to be selected for employment.
Now you must have noticed why so many jobs like Nigerian Ports Authority you applied for in the past did not come with positive result. One thing you have to keep at the back of your mind any time you are applying for jobs like this is that the Human Resource Officer will be inteligent enough to fish out unqualified applicants by going through their Curriculum vitae.
Therefore, you have to take this guide seriously as every information you need in order to successfully secure the NPA jobs 2021 is right here on this website. As a suggestion, make sure you bookmark this page and turn on our Notification you won’t miss any information whenever NPA job openings are available.
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Salary Structure & Allowances 2021
You might be asking how much is the Nigerian Ports Authority Salary. The NPA salary scale for staff is considered very attractive and is also built on the federal government salary structure.
Most often companies or government agencies do not reveal the salary structure/remuneration of their staffs. However, this has lead to estimation of what the company pay its workers.
As a rule of thumb, entry level employees earn lower than other staffs. However, the amount of money earned by the new employee is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
The current estimated salary earned by entry level graduate workers (JSS II) of NPA falls within the range of ₦120,000 – ₦150,000 per month (After Tax, & excluding allowances).
NPA 2021 Recruitment Requirements
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with a minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- Persons looking to apply for this recruitment at NPA zonal offices in Nigeria must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (Mathematics & English inclusive)
- He/she must also be a Nigerian and with a valid means of identification (i.e voters card, national identity card, driver’s license, etc.).
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years to apply.
- Interested persons must also have no previous criminal records.
- Age should also range from 18 to 35 years
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computers will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
Applicants are to:
- Submit their CV via online portal
- Write aptitude test
- Present original credentials during interview
Points to Note on NPA Recruitment 2021
There are many things you need to take into consideration when applying for the NPA job 2021. Receiving the right information at the right time is very important. This means you need to be visiting this page or the NPA Portal regularly.
Therefore, take note of the following inforation if you want to be succesful in getting the NPA offer of emplyment letter.
- Get all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your credentials via https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Wait for the shortlisted candidates list to be published
- Don’t anybody who claims to have the link for NPA jobs.
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2021
- Visit www.careers.nigerianports.org
- Create your profile account
- Fill the online job form
- Upload your passport photograph
- Upload your credentials and CV
- Submit your application
Is NPA Recruitment Form Out for 2020?
NPA recruitment form is not currently on sale.
Above all, always visit passmaga.com to get the latest update about NPA Recruitment News. In case you don’t like to work in the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), you can also check our career post on the Federal Fire Service Recruitment. Others include, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Nigeria Police Recruitment, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, and the Nigerian Navy Recruitment to mention but a few. Also check this ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment, Amotekun Recruitment, NSCDC Recruitment, CBN Recruitment, and INEC Recruitment now.
If you want to stay updated on the latest NPA Recruitment 2021 News, and to know when the form is out kindly Click the Subscribe Button below