Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
The Nigerian Army has announced that the recruitment for Short Service Commission (SSC 46/2020) & Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 25/2020) is now open. Moreover, if you want to join the Nigerian army through this present recruitment, please continue to read to see how to apply.
THE APPLICATION IS FREE AND CAN ONLY BE DONE ON THE NIGERIAN ARMY E-PORTAL. ALSO, THE FORM WILL BE FILED AND SUBMITTED THERE. IN ADDITION, NOBODY CAN SELL THE FORM TO YOU BECAUSE IT IS FREE.
About The Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army (NA) is part of the Nigerian Armed Forces which was founded in 1960. Certainly, their aim is to achieve a full complement of the military defense system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on Land warfare.
Also, the Nigerian Army headquarters is located at Mohammadu Buhari Way, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria. In addition, Nigeria Army has announced its desperate need for candidates who are willing and able to work in some job position.
NA is the land branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces and the largest among the armed forces. Therefore, their major formations include the 1st Division, the 2nd Division, the 3rd Armoured Division, 81st Division, and the 82nd Division. It also include the newly formed 7th Division.
The online registration for 80 Regular Recruits Intake, 80rri, Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on 14 September 2020.
The Functions of The Nigerian Army
The functions of the Nigerian Army encompass:
- Firstly, defending Nigeria from external aggression;
- Secondly, maintaining its territorial integrity and securing its borders from violation on land, sea, or air;
- Thirdly, suppress insurrection and act in aid of civil authorities to restore order when called upon to do so by the President; but subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by an Act of the National Assembly, and
- Also, perform such other functions as may be prescribed by an act of the National Assembly.
So, continue reading below to see how to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment.
See also the video of Nigerian Army Training below:
How To Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
Follow the steps below to also apply for the army recruitment:
- Firstly, log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- Secondly, read the qualification criteria.
- Thirdly, from the home page, select DSSC application.
- Fourthly, on successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Also, click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- In addition, ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
a.) Passport photograph.
b.) Educational certificates.
c.) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
d.) Certificate of state of origin.
e.) Birth certificate or age declaration.
Nigeria Army Recruitment Requirement 2020 – See 80RRI (Regular Recruitment Intake) Requirements
- Firstly, applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Secondly, applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must also be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also be aged between 18 – 22 years.
- Also, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 28 – 35 years.
- Applicants must also be medically, physically, and psychologically fit. They must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Ranks
The commissioned officers for the Nigerian Army are as follows:
- Field Marshal.
- Lieutenant General.
- Major General.
- Brigadier General.
- Lieutenant Colonel.
- First Lieutenant.
- Second Lieutenant.
Further, there are eight ranks of the non-commissioned officers in the Nigerian Army, they are:
- Master Warrant Officer
- Warrant Officer
- Staff Sergeant
- Lance Corporal
Nigerian Army Salary
The categories and ranks of the Army, with their respective salaries are as follows:
|S/N||Commissioned Officers (Ranks)||Monthly Salary|
|1||Field Marshal||Yet to be attained|
|S/N||Non-commissioned Officers (Ranks)||Monthly Salary|
|1||Warrant Officer Class 1||₦90,000|
|2||Warrant Officer Class 2||₦80,000|
|6||Lance – corporal||₦55,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are also some of the most asked questions about the Nigerian Army Recruitment include:
How can I access the Nigerian army recruitment portal 2020/2021 Any Latest army recruitment news When is army form coming out Is the Nigeria army recruitment form out? I need Nigerian army academy form updates Download Nigeria army recruitment 2020 form Current Nigerian Army Recruitment 80rri portal Nigerian Army Recruitment 79rri portal How to access army.mil.ng recruitment 2020 How can I apply for the Nigeria army Recruitment 2020? Just to list a few
I want to buy Nigeria Army form
To clarify, the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is not for sale. So it cannot be bought, anybody who tells you he/she wants to sell the Nigerian Army Form to you is a scammer. In other words, the person wants to get your money and runaway. The application into the Nigeria Army is also FREE. And it can only be filled and done on the Nigerian Army Portal whenever they start their recruitment. SO DON’T GET SCAMMED!
IMPORTANT WARNING: FIRSTLY, PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT SECTION. SECONDLY, WE SUSPECT THAT CRIMINALS AND FRAUDSTERS MIGHT BE USING THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO CONTACT YOU SUPPOSEDLY ON BEHALF OF PASSMAGA OR THE NIGERIAN ARMY. THIRDLY, DO NOT ATTEND TO THEM. IN ADDITION, IF WE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT, IT WILL BE POSTED HERE. IN CONCLUSION, WE’LL NEVER CONTACT ANYBODY.
Above all, always visit passmaga.com to get the latest update about Nigerian Army Recruitment exercises. In case you don’t like to work in the Nigerian army, you can also check our career post on the Federal Fire Service Recruitment. Others include, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Nigeria Police Recruitment, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, and the Nigerian Navy Recruitment to mention but a few.
In conclusion, if you think this information about Nigeria Army Recruitment is important, please share it with your friends. You can do so by clicking any of the share buttons below.