The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Most people are searching for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment. Also, others are looking for Nigerian customs service recruitment or Nigerian customs recruitment. However, the point there is whether it is custom recruitment or just NCS job you type into google it is still the same information of seeking customs employment.
About the Nigeria Customs Service:
The Nigeria Customs is the Federal Government agency responsible for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts. Above all, it is headed by the Comptroller General. Also, the official name of this agency is Nigerian Customs Services. Further, this is a body formed to ensure improved service provision while maintaining systematic and effective intervention control by the Nigerian government.
Most importantly, the government gives this body the right to face an increase in international trade. However, this section of the economy unfortunately has witnessed economic violations and money laundering. In addition, the threat of terrorism and the threat of mass destruction is among problems the agency is saddled to tackle. Others also include violations of intellectual property rights, and the disposal of toxic and dangerous materials.
About the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment:
The Nigeria Customs Service will soon begin the process of recruiting about 3,200 personnel to fill existing vacancies within the agency. This is why you need to always visit www.passmaga.com or like and follow our social media pages to know when the recruitment exercise will start.
So, the move is part of ongoing reforms being implemented in the last four years under the leadership of the Comptroller-General of Customs, Col Hameed Ali (retd). See also the old recruitment announcement from The Nigerian Customs below:
ALERT: Following the necessary approval from the Federal Executive Council, Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) is set to recruit 3,200 officers. Application for recruitment will be open on https://t.co/JA3pm5rieF at 12am to all eligible Nigerians who meet the requirements. Kindly RT!
— Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) April 16, 2019
That is to say, in order for you not to miss out on information like this you need to urgently like and follow our Facebook or Twitter Page: @passmagas
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Salary Structure
Many Nigerian readers have asked in comments that how much salary will be received after the appointment. Consequently, we want to tell you that this is a federal government paramilitary agency. As a result, after appointment candidates will get salary as per their norms. Also, the salary structure for Nigerian Custom Officer is very attractive. In addition, it will help you and your family will be able to live a good life.
Before giving information about the Nigerian custom officers’ salary, we want to show that we are also sharing this information on a number of sources. These include our social media pages: @passmagas. Below are the estimated figure to describe the average salary according to various Nigerian custom service ranks.
For example, a custom officer earns approximately ₦75,000 per month (if it multiplies by 12 months then it is approximately ₦900,000 Nigerian per year).
However, those who recently joined this agency should not expect such high salary for them. The lowest rank of officers’ salary is usually ₦30,000 per month.
From the information given above, we can say that the inspectors have the lowest salary. The Director-General of Nigeria Custom Service earns the highest salary. Other top earning ranks are sub-controller-generals and assistant controller generals.
We have briefly described Nigeria’s custom service wages for you. Now if you are interested in Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019/2020 subscribe to our website to get immediate email notification when NCS recruitment form is out.
For more details go to: vacancy customs gov ng
How to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Access the official NCS recruitment portal : www.custom.gov.ng / Vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click on the “View Vacancies” link for which you are interested to apply
- Read general requirements and specific requirements
- Read guidelines to apply
- After satisfied click on “Apply for the job” link
- Now Custom Registration Form will appear on your screen
- Create Account
- Go to your email and confirm your account creation email
- Login with credentials
- Fill details in NCS form
- Upload documents
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit form and take an acknowledgement.
Continue reading below to see requirement for the past Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
There are three stages of the form which contains
- Parent/ guardian consent form
- Acknowledgment form
- Local government attestation form
- Requirements for NCS Recruitment
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must be of the required age
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit for the training norms. As the result of this rule, applicants with any form of disabilities can’t be a part of this recruitment program.
- Applicants must have no criminal record or background.
- And most importantly Applicants must have a valid national ID card before applying for this recruitment.
Please note that passmaga.com is only trying to help you get the information you need to apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment Exercise. Hence, we are not an agent to the NCS and we do not charge money for the information/help we provide. Also, we do not and will never ask you to pay any money whatsoever and for whatever reason for this Nigeria Customs Recruitment help.
All the recruitment information here is also directly from The Nigerian Customs Service and not from us or any other third party. THE APPLICATION IS FREE.
Requirements for applying for the Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment:
- General Requirement
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
List of Ranks in Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
Below is a list of rank in NCS:
- Comptroller General
- Deputy Comptroller General
- Assistant Comptroller Generals
- Assistant Comptroller General (ACG)
You can step up your career and join the Knights of our borders that work tirelessly to ensure our borders are safe and are void of vain activities.
Always visit passmaga.com to get the latest update on the above recruitment exercises. If you think this information is important, please share with your friend by clicking the share below.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.