Job title: National Eye Health Policy Briefing Consultant At Albasar International Foundation, Nigeria
Job description: Established in 1989, the Al-Basar International Foundation (BIF) is a leading non-governmental organization (NGO), non-profit making organization working in the field of prevention of blindness. BIF was established with the vision of a world free from avoidable causes of blindness. We provide therapeutic, preventative and educational programs to manage blindness and visual impairment in developing countries on a regional and international scale. In Nigeria, BIF is based in Kano city, Kano State Nigeria and operates in many other states across the country.
In collaboration with CBM, BIF is implementing an Inclusive Eye Health (IEH) project in Bauchi State and is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Eye Health Policy Briefing Consultant
Employment Type: Part-time
- To present the National Eye Health Policy 2019 and facilitate a round table meeting with the state ministry of health and other relevant stakeholders in preparation for the adoption and adaption as well as implementation of the policy in the state.
- Report of the round table meeting with clear action point for the implementation of the policy in the state.
- To improve the quality of life of persons with visual impairment and other disabilities through provision of comprehensive, inclusive, affordable and accessible Eye health services that are integrated into the health systems of Bauchi States.
- The project aims to improve the quality of life of persons with visual impairments and other disabilities through the provision of comprehensive, inclusive, affordable and accessible eye health services that are integrated into the Bauchi State Health system. These are the key point project hope to achieve through Project strategies:
- Advocacy, sensitization and community mobilization
- Capacity building
- Service delivery
- Technical support.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with 5-20 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Bauchi, Bauchi State
Job date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 06:45:51 GMT