Job title: Mobile Engineer
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a fun social payments app for cash or crypto. They are looking to attract an experienced Mobile Engineer. The role is fully remote.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- 3+ years of experience working with mobile development (Android or iOS)
- 1-year experience in Flutter Development
- Deployed at least 3 apps
- Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Good understanding of responsive UI across multiple screen sizes
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN.
- Good understanding of Cloud Utils like Firebase
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain is a plus
- Experience with workflow tools (JIRA, Slack, Notion etc)
- Experience with BLOC design pattern is a plus
- Great understanding of software engineering principles like SOLID, DRY, KIS etc
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team worker.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Highly motivated, initiative and passionate.
- Have shipped applications to the App Store or Google Play Store
- In depth knowledge of Dart and Flutter framework
Why Join Us?
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology in the continent.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Health insurance with Gym and Spa Access
- Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
- Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
- Get reimbursed for books you buy and complete reading.
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 22:09:29 GMT