Job title: Member Development Partner
Company: Australian Institute of Company Directors
Job description: The Australian Institute of Company Directors is committed to strengthening society through world-class governance. We aim to be the independent and trusted voice of governance, building the capability of a community of leaders for the benefit of society. Our membership of more than 45,000 includes directors and senior leaders from business, government and the not-for-profit sectors.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity based in our Hobart office. The Member Development Partner is responsible for engaging members through all phases of their membership by providing advice on career and professional development. Build trust and credibility through meaningful conversations on how to advance a member’s knowledge, skills, experience and the AICD products and services to best achieve those career aspirations.
This unique opportunity would suit a customer service focused professional who is at ease communicating with C&D-Level executives, and has an ability to relate our products and services to enhance the member experience.
- Assist members to secure pathways for growth to achieve their professional aspirations
- Outbound call to members through their lifecycle to drive retention and engagement by steering members to our high-quality programs and services
- Cultivate and maintain member relationships
- Take ownership and resolve simple development issues within the scope of this role
- Escalate complex development issues to the Team Leader – Development
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders/departments to ensure that career and learning advice being provided is accurate and relevant
- Maintain strong engagement internally and externally to optimise member outcomes
- Update the CRM including ensuring accurate and complete details are recorded for individual members
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer relations, corporate sales and client relationship management within a professional sector.
- Qualification in Sales/Marketing/Business or other relevant area is highly desirable
- Experience working in a fast-paced client relations, sales or marketing environment
- Experience communicating and influencing of C&D-level executives
- Ability to collaborate and build rapport
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong experience managing a portfolio of customers
- Member or portfolio administration experience
- Increasing member engagement experience, including providing career development advice and guidance is highly desirable.
- Strong skills in CRM data management and MS Office
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience or knowledge of governance, if not a willingness and interest to learn in this area
What We Offer
We equip our people to succeed at AICD through our highly regarded learning and education programs. We have a range of attractive benefits designed to support and reward your career and lifestyle.
For further information on what it’s like to work with us, please visit our Careers and LinkedIn Life pages:
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply” bottom.
*Please note that the AICD is not accepting resumes from recruitment agencies for this opportunity.
Location: Hobart, TAS
Job date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 03:37:01 GMT